I am trying to plan a week's vacation to celebrate my 50th and my mother's 75th birthdays. Probably late June or early July. My mom has been most places, so finding something new isn't easy. However, neither of us has been to Budapest and the architecture and culture seem fascinating. Would you spend a week in Budapest? Are there interesting sites within a day's trip? My preference is not to change hotels, as a week really ends up only 6 nights once you get there, but I'm not adamant on the point. We both are interested in art, history, architecture, food, theater - I'd love suggestions in, or around, Budapest. Thank you in advance!!
Mother Daughter Week in Budapest (and ?)
- 1 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 2 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 3 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 4 Motor Home North Italy Route Suggestions
- 5 France bed and breakfasts and restaurants in Provence, Vaison La Romaine, Uzès, Paris
- 6 East coast trains
- 7 Florence Day Trip to Sienna: should we stop along the way? Where?
- 8 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 9 Which tour company would be best?
- 10 First night after arriving in Milan
- 11 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 12 Help with Itinerary for Marseille/Provence trip in September
- 13 France by rail or car?
- 14 Planning my days in Paris
- 15 Suggestions for Istanbul Stayover
- 16 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 17 Otherchelebi and others in Istanbul
- 18 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 19 Rome weather forecast right now-is anyone there?
- 20 Rome, Florence, Sorrento in 1 week
- 21 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 22 Sketches from Italy: Rome, Ischia and Frascati
- 23 London at Xmas
- 24 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 25 Solo in Sicily - April 2013