I am going to visit Munich and am interested in a political tour. I am aware of the third reich tours and the Free Munich tours. I am interested in a tour of the old Olympic Stadium and particularly the events of 1972. Does anybody know if such a tour exists, or could recommend one?
Also, what's the most authentic beer hall!
Thanks for any help, I appreciate it.
Munich Olympic Stadium Tour
- 1 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 2 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 3 Two weeks in Paris, Provence, and the French Riviera
- 4 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 5 Best area for wine and which one?
- 6 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 7 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 8 Northern Italy second week of June 2013
- 9 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 10 Has anyone attended the Landshut Wedding of 1475 celebration?
- 11 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 12 ATMs in Prague, Vienna for Bank of America?
- 13 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 14 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 15 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 16 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 17 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 18 Apartment in Seville
- 19 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 20 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 21 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 22 January 29 - March 27, 2014
- 23 Help! Creating a Budget for my DS Graduation Trip to Europe
- 24 Ovington Square Flat
- 25 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)