We are a party of four traveling in March from Munich to Prague. We land in Munich very early on the 11th of March and will need to go straight to Prague. Any suggestions on the best route/options? We have already checked into a company called www.studentagency.eu but their 1 bus a day is very late in the day for us. We are looking into options for the bahn but are very confused how to get from the airport in Munich to the 'Dejvicka' metro station in Prague that is the closest to our stay. Any detailed help would be appreciated. Also, any suggestions of how to get back to Munich on the 14th of March would be helpful as well.
Munich to Prague via train
- 1 Essen and Nordrhein-Westfalen
- 2 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 3 Hot Air Balloon crash in Cappadocia kills two, injures twenty-three
- 4 Where are the best markets in Rome?
- 5 Discount retail liquor stores - Barcelona or Madrid, Spain areas
- 6 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 7 Football (soccer) matches in July
- 8 BRITISH ISLES---GLOBUS TOURS
- 9 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 10 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 11 International Trains to Switzerland using Swiss Pass
- 12 France by rail or car?
- 13 Which tour company would be best?
- 14 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 15 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 16 Traveling to the Netherlands with my 10 year old daughter
- 17 Paris in 8 days ALONE
- 18 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 19 Rome: Avoiding the long Colosseum ticket line/queue: Palatine Hill ticket office locations
- 20 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 21 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 22 Apartment Rental Website for Scotland?
- 23 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 24 Northern Italy second week of June 2013
- 25 When to exchange US dollars to Euros