We are a party of four traveling in March from Munich to Prague. We land in Munich very early on the 11th of March and will need to go straight to Prague. Any suggestions on the best route/options? We have already checked into a company called www.studentagency.eu but their 1 bus a day is very late in the day for us. We are looking into options for the bahn but are very confused how to get from the airport in Munich to the 'Dejvicka' metro station in Prague that is the closest to our stay. Any detailed help would be appreciated. Also, any suggestions of how to get back to Munich on the 14th of March would be helpful as well.
Munich to Prague via train
- 1 London at Xmas
- 2 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 3 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 4 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 5 Sketches from Italy: Rome, Ischia and Frascati
- 6 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 7 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 8 French Riviera and Italy 3 weeks - need itinerary help and suggestions
- 9 Planning my days in Paris
- 10 Portugal Trip 21-30 April 2013
- 11 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 12 Need restaurant suggestions for Chipping Camden!
- 13 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 14 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 15 Bank of England Museum
- 16 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 17 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 18 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 19 Through Naples to Sorrento or Pompei?
- 20 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 21 Palermo and Taormina
- 22 Looking for Paris apartment for honeymoon
- 23 Oystercard/Travelcard planning
- 24 Emergency apartment/hotel - Frankfurt -Dornstetten-Hallwangen area
- 25 Where to stay for one night ???