DH and I will be arriving at Naples train station on a Saturday afternoon, and rather than deal with the subway or a taxi, I think we will probably prefer to just walk the less than 30 minutes to our hotel, Piazza Bellini (Via SM di Costantinopoli 101). We travel light, and we often want the air after a long train ride. I keep coming across warnings about the area around the train station. Is there any reason to not make this walk? And if so, what do you advise--are taxis from the train station generally reliable (I can conduct a transaction in Italian, but that's it)? For only one day in Naples, I see little reason to tackle the public transit system. thanks!
Naples--really not THAT bad, right?
- 1 Need some help credit card for hotels in italy
- 2 Club Quarters near Trafalgar Square
- 3 3 week trip Western Turkey
- 4 Traveling to Fenegrò Province of Como, Italy from Rome, Italy
- 5 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 6 Home base in Provence in July
- 7 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 8 Paris - Apartment on Rue Volta, 3rd arr?
- 9 Drive Rome Florence
- 10 10 Day Trip to Turkey
- 11 Moving to Spain
- 12 culinary classes in Biarritz/San Sebastian
- 13 Dingle to Galway help please, leave in less than 2 weeks
- 14 Top flamenco in Barcelona this fall - every night!
- 15 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 16 Granada on Sunday
- 17 9 or 10 night Spain itinerary
- 18 Formal Tours of the Marais paris
- 19 Need help in deciding!! Trip in end of July
- 20 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 21 The Old ATM Question Ally Bank Debit Cards in Europe today
- 22 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 23 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 24 Barajas, Terminal 1 to Terminal 2.
- 25 Advance Eurostar Tickets