As I mentioned a couple of months ago my family and I are traveling to Paris, Venice, and Rome 2 full weeks. I am trying to find a good and affordable place to stay in Venice June 8th to the 11th, 2013. If you know of any good place please let me know. Thanks
Need a Good Place and affordable palce to stay in Venice
- 1 What size luggage?
- 2 London hotels
- 3 Advice Sought for Train Schedule in Spain
- 4 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay
- 5 Help with Sept. itinerary going north from Dublin
- 6 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 7 Time from Venice airport to St Marks Square
- 8 Nice
- 9 Bernina Express questions
- 10 Carpe Diem Flights Booked! Need help w final itinerary France/Switzerland
- 11 Ireland from Shannon to Cork
- 12 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 13 Italy-Locarno or Stresa
- 14 Student Traveling 2 weeks in France, Italy etc
- 15 Paris to Basel on EuRail pass
- 16 12 days, 3 couples, one week in London Sept 2013
- 17 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 18 Clifden Ireland, farm or stable lodging
- 19 Train tickets
- 20 Should we stop in Basel on our way to Zurich.
- 21 How to get from Nice to Cinque Terre by train
- 22 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 23 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 24 Cuenca or Toledo
- 25 please HELP--so confused!!