We are first timer to Germany, going to Munich to attend a company convention. We would like to visit Black Forest (2nights) , Garmisch(2nights), Berchtesgaden National Park (3 nights or ?)
Any suggestions for a inbound tour company that can provide us some itineary planning, hotel or resort booking with transportation? If not, any suggestions how should we travel within this region with a small group.
Need help for Small Group of 8 - travel in Bavaria for 8 days 7 nights
- 1 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 2 Hilton's in Vienna and Budapest
- 3 Edinburgh Restaurants
- 4 Paris Budget Hotel-Sept 2013 (Single; 100 Euros/night)
- 5 Language Immersion Courses in France
- 6 In Nice solo between June 17 - 22 anyone else going to be there?
- 7 Istanbul Hotels
- 8 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 9 Driving in Genoa
- 10 Berlin Hotels
- 11 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 12 Barcelona Habitat Apartments Eixemple Questions
- 13 York Food and Drink Festival
- 14 Paris metro
- 15 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 16 2 weeks of travel starting in Paris
- 17 Rome: Avoiding the long Colosseum ticket line/queue: Palatine Hill ticket office locations
- 18 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 19 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 20 Cuenca or Toledo
- 21 Air show in Paris, what to expect
- 22 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 23 Backpacking through Europe
- 24 RHK's heading to Europe
- 25 Tennyson Home