I live in Bangalore, India and getting married on 12th May.
My Fi and I are thinking of a 12 night honeymoon trip around 17th May to Italy and Greece.
I'm not really particular about visiting Rome since its going to take up 3-4 days. We're looking at a very laid back vacation.
The places i really want to visit are: Venice, Lake Como, Florence, Tuscany, Amalfi Coast, Athens, Santorini.
Please feel free to add/delete places since i'm extremely confused of what to see and not.
Also, we're on a limited budget so if you could suggest some romantic scenic b&b, guest houses or hotels (3 star). We can spurge on our stay in not more than 2 places of our holiday.
Thanks a lot in advance.
Need help in creating an itinerary for honeymoon in Italy&Greece-12 N
- 1 London on a sunny day
- 2 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 3 Train tickets
- 4 Italy-Locarno or Stresa
- 5 Sardinia, Italy
- 6 Odessa--7 km bazaar
- 7 Anyone heard of or used a hotel booking site called Olotels?
- 8 How to get from Nice to Cinque Terre by train
- 9 Carpe Diem Flights Booked! Need help w final itinerary France/Switzerland
- 10 Navigo Decouverte
- 11 Student Traveling 2 weeks in France, Italy etc
- 12 Rome to Amalfie Coast-10 year anniversary
- 13 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 14 Cell Phone for Italy travel
- 15 Advice Sought for Train Schedule in Spain
- 16 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 17 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 18 Ibiza to Valencia- travel tip request
- 19 Has anyone rented an apartment in Venice for 2-4 weeks?
- 20 Medieval castles dinner from Galway
- 21 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 22 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 23 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 24 A chacun son goût
- 25 Lake Thun/ Lake Brienz in October