My wife and I will be traveling to Europe from ft. Lauderdale in June . We are planning on going for about 4 weeks or so and would like some help and advice. We're not sure where to fly in but I did hear that Dublin is the cheapest, oh and our budget is $10,000 not including flight tickets. Some cities we would like to visit are Dublin, London, Paris , Amsterdam , Munich, Swiss alps and Madrid and maybe Italy if time allowed! We greatly appreciate any advice !
Need help with 4 week Europe itineary
- 1 What size luggage?
- 2 London hotels
- 3 Advice Sought for Train Schedule in Spain
- 4 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay
- 5 Help with Sept. itinerary going north from Dublin
- 6 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 7 Time from Venice airport to St Marks Square
- 8 Nice
- 9 Bernina Express questions
- 10 Carpe Diem Flights Booked! Need help w final itinerary France/Switzerland
- 11 Ireland from Shannon to Cork
- 12 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 13 Italy-Locarno or Stresa
- 14 Student Traveling 2 weeks in France, Italy etc
- 15 Paris to Basel on EuRail pass
- 16 12 days, 3 couples, one week in London Sept 2013
- 17 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 18 Clifden Ireland, farm or stable lodging
- 19 Train tickets
- 20 Should we stop in Basel on our way to Zurich.
- 21 How to get from Nice to Cinque Terre by train
- 22 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 23 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 24 Cuenca or Toledo
- 25 please HELP--so confused!!