My wife and I will be traveling to Europe from ft. Lauderdale in June . We are planning on going for about 4 weeks or so and would like some help and advice. We're not sure where to fly in but I did hear that Dublin is the cheapest, oh and our budget is $10,000 not including flight tickets. Some cities we would like to visit are Dublin, London, Paris , Amsterdam , Munich, Swiss alps and Madrid and maybe Italy if time allowed! We greatly appreciate any advice !
Need help with 4 week Europe itineary
- 1 Vatican Guided Tours Questions
- 2 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 3 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 4 Paris Museum Pass--Where best for us to purchase?
- 5 Family Trip in July - General Guidance Would be Appreciated
- 6 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 7 Tolls on Grossglockner Alpine Road
- 8 2 weeks in Slovenia and Croatia--Need help planning
- 9 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 10 Northern Italy
- 11 Home base in Provence in July
- 12 Help with Provence and French Riviera
- 13 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 14 Paris Itinerary Advice - September 2013
- 15 Advance Eurostar Tickets
- 16 Need help in deciding!! Trip in end of July
- 17 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 18 Paris - Apartment on Rue Volta, 3rd arr?
- 19 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 20 Drive or Train ?? - Lausanne-Interlaken-Zurich
- 21 Left Luggage in Brighton, UK
- 22 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 23 Best Time of Day to Tour Windsor Castle
- 24 Prague Itinerary
- 25 Moving to Spain