My wife and I will be traveling to Europe from ft. Lauderdale in June . We are planning on going for about 4 weeks or so and would like some help and advice. We're not sure where to fly in but I did hear that Dublin is the cheapest, oh and our budget is $10,000 not including flight tickets. Some cities we would like to visit are Dublin, London, Paris , Amsterdam , Munich, Swiss alps and Madrid and maybe Italy if time allowed! We greatly appreciate any advice !
Need help with 4 week Europe itineary
- 1 Germany with 6 month old.
- 2 France by rail or car?
- 3 How Long For Santorini?
- 4 10 days in Andalusia in Feb 2014 - best home base
- 5 Iwan2go went...to Prague, Salzburg, Vienna and Paris
- 6 Driving Napflio/Mystras and Mystras/Olympia AND Private Guides
- 7 Help me choose places to visit in Italy
- 8 Airport shuttle from CDG to Paris
- 9 Bavaria and Alpine Itinerary
- 10 Apartment Rental Website for Scotland?
- 11 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 12 Need a focus/theme for trip
- 13 Help with Provence and French Riviera
- 14 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 15 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 16 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 17 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 18 Hotels in Sorrento
- 19 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 20 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 21 Help! Creating a Budget for my DS Graduation Trip to Europe
- 22 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 23 Which tour company would be best?
- 24 Just Returned from a Gate 1 Danube River Cruise
- 25 Southeast England - more planning ?