I've booked a flight on the 15th June into Berlin and departing from Milan on the 11th July (25 days) and will need to structure a trip around this tight timeframe.
Places we want to cover are:
Berlin/ Elsewhere in Germany
South of France- Marseilles, Nice, Gorges Du Verdon
Spain- Barcelona, Ronda?
Italy- Cinque Terre, Rome
Can you please advise how long in each city? We are thinking of flying/training from each destination whichever is fastest!
Need Help with how long to stay at each place- 25 days.
- 1 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 2 Paris - Apartment on Rue Volta, 3rd arr?
- 3 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 4 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 5 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 6 Paris Itinerary Advice - September 2013
- 7 Northern Italy
- 8 Drive or Train ?? - Lausanne-Interlaken-Zurich
- 9 Left Luggage in Brighton, UK
- 10 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 11 Best Time of Day to Tour Windsor Castle
- 12 Prague Itinerary
- 13 Moving to Spain
- 14 Need help in deciding!! Trip in end of July
- 15 Drive Rome Florence
- 16 Trip to Norway- suggestions for itinerary?
- 17 Tierentyne mustard on a Sunday
- 18 3 week trip Western Turkey
- 19 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 20 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 21 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 22 Need some help credit card for hotels in italy
- 23 The Old ATM Question Ally Bank Debit Cards in Europe today
- 24 Turkey - through the back doors of Truckstops and Business Hotels...
- 25 Club Quarters near Trafalgar Square