I am traveling with a few friends before meeting up with a bike and barge trip on the Mosel and Sar River. We are trying to decide where to go that is interesting, scenic and a bit off the beaten path for about 4 days prior. We would like to stay in one spot and travel in a and around that place. We are flying into Luxembourg. We have already been to Bruge a few years ago and it was wonderful. We are wanting to use public transport but could rent a car if needed. Any suggestions?
Need ideas for 4 Days to explore in Germany, France or nearby countries
- 1 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 2 Florence & ____?____ with a 16 month old baby in September.
- 3 Where to stay in Glasgow and Edinburgh Scotland
- 4 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 5 Normandy on our own?
- 6 Changing of the Guard
- 7 FCO to Fast Train and Best way to travel back from Naples to Rome
- 8 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 9 Provence & Cote d'Azur in late September...and the planning begins!
- 10 Ordering wine in Paris
- 11 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 12 Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan
- 13 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 14 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 15 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 16 Four days to wander France???
- 17 Budepest or Brussels?
- 18 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 19 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 20 Looking for Paris apartment for honeymoon
- 21 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 22 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 23 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 24 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 25 Queen Leaves. Maitai Arrives. Coincidence. I Think Not. London Questions