I am traveling with a few friends before meeting up with a bike and barge trip on the Mosel and Sar River. We are trying to decide where to go that is interesting, scenic and a bit off the beaten path for about 4 days prior. We would like to stay in one spot and travel in a and around that place. We are flying into Luxembourg. We have already been to Bruge a few years ago and it was wonderful. We are wanting to use public transport but could rent a car if needed. Any suggestions?
Need ideas for 4 Days to explore in Germany, France or nearby countries
- 1 from Loire (Tours) to Amsterdam?
- 2 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 3 Spain / fatima - itinerary suggestion 10 days
- 4 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 5 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 6 Local Living Rome- G adventures
- 7 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 8 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 9 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 10 Help with Greece+Istanbul Itinerary
- 11 Sardinia and Berlin Itinerary
- 12 Berlin and Sardinia Itinerary
- 13 Day trip to Capri
- 14 ferry to Harwich
- 15 Car Rental Locations
- 16 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 17 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 18 florence hotel
- 19 Ireland's Murphy's Pub's
- 20 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 21 East coast trains
- 22 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 23 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 24 Easyjet has changed the rules re size of carry-on baggage
- 25 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week