We are close to finalizing our plans for our June/July trip to Scotland & N. England. We think that we need to start making our lodging arrangements. Does anybody have suggestions on places to stay in Edinburgh, Keswick area, west side of Loch Lomond, Isle of Skye, and Inverness area. We are four adults who prefer B&B's, guest houses, inns or small hotels. Ideally we like lodging with ensuite facilities.
Need suggestions for lodging in Scotland - Summer of 2013
- 1 Last monte Paris apartment
- 2 Has anyone rented an apartment in Venice for 2-4 weeks?
- 3 Burano - best day of week to visit
- 4 Lake Como & Venice - must sees, dos and eats??
- 5 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 6 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 7 Anyone heard of or used a hotel booking site called Olotels?
- 8 San Lorenzo Market
- 9 Christmas in the Netherlands: David Sadaris reads "6 to 8 Black Men"
- 10 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare With Paragraph Breaks
- 11 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 12 Places to stay for a tour of Normandy
- 13 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 14 Cuenca or Toledo
- 15 Nice
- 16 car rental agency near train station in Firenze
- 17 Parking in Florence, Italy
- 18 Norway experts needed.
- 19 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 20 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 21 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 22 jungfraujoch mid june
- 23 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 24 Amalfi Coast and Transportation Help Needed
- 25 6 Weeks Traveling Around: Italy, Austria, Budapest, Paris