I am trying to decide where to stay when in Rome. Any suggestions on which neighborhood I should focus on?
Neighborhoods in Rome, Italy
- 1 Daytrip from Waterford to Kilkenny
- 2 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 3 Savona - San Remo - where to spend the night?
- 4 portugal
- 5 12 days, 3 couples, one week in London Sept 2013
- 6 Cell Phone for Italy travel
- 7 I Need To Vent!
- 8 Italy-Locarno or Stresa
- 9 6.5 hour layover in Lisbon, Portugal
- 10 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 11 Zurich to Montreux to Paris round trip - drive or train??
- 12 Venice experts--the apartment in Castello or the one in Canareggio
- 13 2 weeks in Copenhagen-Helsinki-Stockholm
- 14 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 15 A chacun son goût
- 16 Brive - drop off point for Avis
- 17 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 18 Has anyone rented an apartment in Venice for 2-4 weeks?
- 19 Seville Cordoba and Grananda
- 20 Good Base for Costa Brava Spain
- 21 Help with itenerary
- 22 Train from Civitavecchia port to Rome
- 23 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 24 Brown Bear sites Slovenia
- 25 train from Krakow, Poland to Venice, Italy