Almost anywhere you go in the Netherlands is at least pleasant if not much more than that. However, urban Dutch destinations are also very comparable to one another, meaning there is little need to visit them all for tourism purposes. I have been to many destinations in the Netherlands and aside from world renowned Amsterdam, the sightseeing destinations that stand out for me are Delft and Leiden, meaning they are the greatest small town destinations the country offers. What do you think of Den Bosch, Zutphen, Gouda and Haarlem? Do you think they rank up there with Delft or Leiden or do you think they are simply pleasant but average/ordinary?
Netherland’s Best of the Bunch: Den Bosch, Zutphen, Gouda and/or Haarlem?
- 1 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 2 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 3 Norway - Midsummer Celebration??
- 4 Help with Sept. itinerary going north from Dublin
- 5 In Nice solo between June 17 - 22 anyone else going to be there?
- 6 Brive - drop off point for Avis
- 7 Anyone heard of or used a hotel booking site called Olotels?
- 8 8 days in Sardinia - first time, need help
- 9 Rome weather forecast right now-is anyone there?
- 10 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare With Paragraph Breaks
- 11 Last monte Paris apartment
- 12 Wimpy's
- 13 Moonliner bus question - can you help please?
- 14 Vienna State Opera - possible for adult and child to switch seats?
- 15 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay
- 16 charming small French city for weeklong stay?
- 17 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 18 Christmas in the Netherlands: David Sadaris reads "6 to 8 Black Men"
- 19 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 20 jungfraujoch mid june
- 21 Train from Naples to Sorrento
- 22 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 23 Has anyone rented an apartment in Venice for 2-4 weeks?
- 24 Burano - best day of week to visit
- 25 Lake Como & Venice - must sees, dos and eats??