I have been offered accommodation here
ut I am not sure about the location. Is this a good location? We thought about staying with a sea view room so that we could just go across the road to the beach. WOuld this be better?
Also as I am from Australia i am not familiar with private beaches. I assume you pay to go there but how much are we talking?
I saw a place called "Blue Beach" and there is a hotel across the road from that beach and they can offer a sea view room but yes the price is high.
Anyway look forward to hearing from you all
Nice - Can someone give me the run down on the good locations
- 1 Northern Italy second week of June 2013
- 2 Help! Creating a Budget for my DS Graduation Trip to Europe
- 3 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 4 Free/cheap things to do in London
- 5 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 6 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 7 Istanbul Logistics Help
- 8 Barcelona + Venice Honeymoon in June
- 9 Essen and Nordrhein-Westfalen
- 10 Where to travel to after Croatia????
- 11 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 12 Where are the best markets in Rome?
- 13 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 14 Train tickets - Venice to Florence to Rome
- 15 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 16 FCO to Fast Train and Best way to travel back from Naples to Rome
- 17 day trips from Stuttgart
- 18 London Evening Activity
- 19 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 20 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 21 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 22 RHK's heading to Europe
- 23 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 24 Hotel question...first time to Paris!
- 25 Rough itinerary for 14 days in the UK