My husband and I are booked for 4 days in Madrid in 2 weeks. We are trying to decide whether to head north from there, to Bilboa, and the San Sebastion area for a few days, or south to Granda, Seville and Cordova. Since it is winter time, will all of the restaurants be open in the northern area? It seems that it is a very "beachy" area, so wondering about that, also although I speak some Spanish, if the Basque language spoken will be a potential problem. Also, If we do decide to go north is it recommende to drive, or take a train to Bilboa and then pick up a car there. Thanks!
northern or southern Spain in mid January?
- 1 I am Planning about to spend holidays at Windermere
- 2 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 3 May 24, 2013. How to avoid lines in Paris, and other observations
- 4 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 5 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 6 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 7 Sights to see, places to stop in drive from Edinburgh to London
- 8 Hotel question...first time to Paris!
- 9 France by rail or car?
- 10 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 11 Hotels in Sorrento
- 12 Hair cuts in Florence
- 13 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 14 Which tour company would be best?
- 15 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 16 Looking for Paris apartment for honeymoon
- 17 Airport shuttle from CDG to Paris
- 18 Iwan2go went...to Prague, Salzburg, Vienna and Paris
- 19 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 20 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 21 Help! Creating a Budget for my DS Graduation Trip to Europe
- 22 Stay and Visit Italy/Amalfi and Grand Hotel Ischia Lido - Ischia
- 23 How Long For Santorini?
- 24 Best area for wine and which one?
- 25 Help me choose places to visit in Italy