We are going to be touring Germany on our own via car in September and wanted to get advice on the following: when we leave Munich, is there more to see/do if we head north to Nuremburg, then west to Rothenburg and up the Romantische Strasse, OR head west from Munich to Augsburg, Ulm, and then up the Romantishce Strasse to Rothenburg, on our way back to Frankfurt for the flight home? In other words, is Nuremburg and area better than the Ulm, Augsburg areas, or vice versa? Which has more to see/do? Because of the importance of Nuremburg in the rise/fall of the Reich, I'm "leaning" in that direction. Thanks, Tom
Nuremburg or Augsburg/Ulm?
- 1 culinary classes in Biarritz/San Sebastian
- 2 Need help w/last minute change in plans--Chamonix or Zermatt June 13th
- 3 Need some help credit card for hotels in italy
- 4 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 5 Olive Oil Tasting in Tuscany
- 6 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 7 Travel from Logrono to Paris, Barcelona or San Sebastian.
- 8 May 25, 2013: Being tourists and finding festivals
- 9 Our trip to Rome & the Amalfi Coast (with all transportation logistics included!)
- 10 The Old ATM Question Ally Bank Debit Cards in Europe today
- 11 Paris Museum Pass--Where best for us to purchase?
- 12 First time student to Europe- Need help with ticket purchase and itinerary
- 13 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 14 2 days to get from Paris to Rome
- 15 Drive or Train ?? - Lausanne-Interlaken-Zurich
- 16 4 days in Zurich for the adventurous- what to do?
- 17 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 18 Need help in deciding!! Trip in end of July
- 19 IRELAND ELECTRONIC HELP
- 20 Turkey - through the back doors of Truckstops and Business Hotels...
- 21 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 22 Tolls on Grossglockner Alpine Road
- 23 Air show in Paris, what to expect
- 24 Stop over in France
- 25 Paris - Apartment on Rue Volta, 3rd arr?