Sorry if I'm getting crazed on this, but just want to confirm one last time that 3 US travellers can wait until we get into Zurich airport train station on our way to Zermatt to purchase Swiss Pass and Swiss Flexi passes there rather than do it while we're still in the States. Will those in the know please set my mind at rest on this one aspect of our upcoming trip? Thanks for any reassurance--or warning--you can provide.
Obsessively looking for confirmation--Swiss Pass
- 1 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 2 Norway, Sweden, but have to make it to Marseille
- 3 Credit card CHIP in Europe
- 4 Connection in Newark EWR
- 5 Battlefield Tour
- 6 If an AirBerlin flight arrives in Rome at 11:30 ...
- 7 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 8 Torun and Zamosc similar?
- 9 Language Immersion Courses in France
- 10 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 11 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 12 5 days in Ireland, what can I fit in?!
- 13 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 14 Rome to Amalfie Coast-10 year anniversary
- 15 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 16 Rome Hotels near Termini
- 17 Edinburgh
- 18 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 19 Refining London and Scotland
- 20 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 21 Apartment location
- 22 portugal
- 23 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 24 Paris trip report
- 25 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?