We have a trip scheduled for September to Italy and are looking at a Boston-Dublin-Venice flight. We are toying with the idea of leaving one day earlier, arriving in Dublin at about 8 am, spending the day there, and then leaving in the am for Venice. Any thoughts on whether a whirlwind look at Dublin is worth the stop? If so, what are the don't miss experiences that we could cram into a day? Thanks...
One day in Dublin? Should we go for it?
- 1 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 2 Iwan2go went...to Prague, Salzburg, Vienna and Paris
- 3 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 4 Need a focus/theme for trip
- 5 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 6 Hotels in Sorrento
- 7 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 8 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 9 Help! Creating a Budget for my DS Graduation Trip to Europe
- 10 Airport shuttle from CDG to Paris
- 11 10 days in Andalusia in Feb 2014 - best home base
- 12 Germany with 6 month old.
- 13 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 14 Which tour company would be best?
- 15 Just Returned from a Gate 1 Danube River Cruise
- 16 Help with Provence and French Riviera
- 17 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 18 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 19 Apartment in Seville
- 20 Irish Pub Arrival Time ?
- 21 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 22 Germany and Italy
- 23 day trips from Stuttgart
- 24 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 25 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)