I am traveling with my mom and sister. Mom is 77, and not very active, so anything beyond short walks is out (no hiking). Wondering if we are better to base ourselves out of Reykjavik for the entire time, and do day trips (we'd rent an apartment), or whether we should spend the first 2 nights there, then do a 4 day private tour.
One week in Iceland in late April/early May- what to see??
- 1 Backpacking through Europe
- 2 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 3 CORFU --Best way to spend one full day
- 4 Scotland car rental advice
- 5 Where to stay in London in July
- 6 florence hotel
- 7 Connection in Newark EWR
- 8 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 9 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 10 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 11 First Trip to Europe - 12 days for Amsterdam and Germany
- 12 Need input: Port of Civitavecchia to Rome
- 13 Transport from Rome airport to Civitavecchia
- 14 What is the best food in France?
- 15 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 16 Venice experts--the apartment in Castello or the one in Canareggio
- 17 Venice - getting to see inside the Arsenale.
- 18 Help with Greece+Istanbul Itinerary
- 19 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 20 Visit to Russia - Money
- 21 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 22 Barcelona experts PLEASE pick which of these 2,apartments I should rent
- 23 Quaint/family run place in Nuremberg?
- 24 One way car rental Lisbon to Bordeaux
- 25 Hilton's in Vienna and Budapest