we (couple) are planning a visit to switzerland in feb'13. havent been to st mortitz, so thats on high priority. we want to spend 3 nights there. any suggestions of places nearby . we can fly into/out from zurich or milan. have been to geneva/interlaken/gstaad few times. so dont wanna repeat these... thanks
one week in switzerland
- 1 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 2 Help with Itinerary for Marseille/Provence trip in September
- 3 Help needed on 3 week itinerary to Croatia and Slovenia
- 4 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 5 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 6 Chip-and-PIN cards again
- 7 Turkish Itinerary suggestions?
- 8 London on a sunny day
- 9 Seville Cordoba and Grananda
- 10 Travel from Logrono to Paris, Barcelona or San Sebastian.
- 11 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 12 Rome to Amalfie Coast-10 year anniversary
- 13 Garmisch-Partenkirchen accomodations
- 14 Netherland -> Belgium -> West Germany for 18 days
- 15 Rooms in Sorrento & Rome
- 16 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 17 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 18 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 19 Zurich to Montreux to Paris round trip - drive or train??
- 20 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 21 Norway, Sweden, but have to make it to Marseille
- 22 Credit card CHIP in Europe
- 23 Connection in Newark EWR
- 24 Battlefield Tour
- 25 If an AirBerlin flight arrives in Rome at 11:30 ...