We have two weeks in Venice in April. Last visit, we went to Vicenza and greatly enjoyed that city. This time, we want to make a day trip to either Padua or Verona. Recommendations?
Padua or Verona?
- 1 Best area for wine and which one?
- 2 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 3 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 4 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 5 ATMs in Prague, Vienna for Bank of America?
- 6 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 7 Apartment in Seville
- 8 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 9 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 10 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 11 January 29 - March 27, 2014
- 12 Help! Creating a Budget for my DS Graduation Trip to Europe
- 13 Ovington Square Flat
- 14 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 15 Istanbul Logistics Help
- 16 Apartment Rental Website for Scotland?
- 17 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 18 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 19 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 20 jungfraujoch mid june
- 21 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 22 Hotels in Sorrento
- 23 2001: A Maitaitom Italian Odyssey - "The Lost Trip Report"
- 24 Two weeks in Paris, Provence, and the French Riviera
- 25 Germany with 6 month old.