I'm rather shocked by the news of the papal resignation! We are planning to visit Rome next week. Any ideas if this news will make visiting the Vatican more difficult in any way? Or might there be something made more interesting by this news? I assume if the college of cardinals are meeting, the Sistine chapel will be closed. But maybe there will be some special masses or other rare events going on?
- 1 Trip to Norway- suggestions for itinerary?
- 2 Prague Itinerary
- 3 Revamped Summer Plan - Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy
- 4 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 5 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 6 Home base in Provence in July
- 7 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 8 Tierentyne mustard on a Sunday
- 9 Formal Tours of the Marais paris
- 10 Need some help credit card for hotels in italy
- 11 10 Day Trip to Turkey
- 12 Paris - Apartment on Rue Volta, 3rd arr?
- 13 9 or 10 night Spain itinerary
- 14 Granada on Sunday
- 15 Four Days in Seville
- 16 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 17 St. Peter's Tomb at the Necropolis Scavi Fact or Fiction?
- 18 Top flamenco in Barcelona this fall - every night!
- 19 IRELAND ELECTRONIC HELP
- 20 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 21 4 days in Zurich for the adventurous- what to do?
- 22 Crete to Sifnos by Ferry?
- 23 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 24 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 25 Northern Italy