Heading to Europe for the first time in May. 9 full days on the ground. Original plan was Paris and Crete (5 and 4 days, respectively), but I would really like to see Barcelona as well. Will adding Barcelona in on a "preview" trip be too much (3 days each)? Planning to fly from Paris to Barcelona, fly from Barcelona to Athens and overnight ferry from Athens to Crete, then fly from Crete to Paris. Thank you in advance for your advice!
Paris, Barcelona, Crete - 9 Days
- 1 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 2 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 3 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 4 Paris metro
- 5 Barcelona experts PLEASE pick which of these 2,apartments I should rent
- 6 Hiking in Germany/Innsbruck/Salzburg and where else?
- 7 Berlin Hotels
- 8 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 9 ferry to Harwich
- 10 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 11 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 12 What is the best food in France?
- 13 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 14 York Food and Drink Festival
- 15 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 16 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 17 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 18 Hilton's in Vienna and Budapest
- 19 Edinburgh Restaurants
- 20 Paris Budget Hotel-Sept 2013 (Single; 100 Euros/night)
- 21 Language Immersion Courses in France
- 22 In Nice solo between June 17 - 22 anyone else going to be there?
- 23 Istanbul Hotels
- 24 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 25 Driving in Genoa