We are 3 girlfriends, in our late 50's and trying to figure out what to do on a Monday night in Paris in late May. We will be having lunch at 1p.m. at a very special spot that will likely take 3 hours and so we are not interested in dealing with another big meal at dinner that night. So we really have the evening free but we can not figure out what we should do. We have all been to Paris before, several times, but this is just a girls trip. Any special tours, spots for a dessert and a drink? This will be at the end of a 2 week trip, Provence and Paris, and we are not sure we will have this opportunity to travel to Paris again, without husbands! Thank you!
Paris Evening Activity Suggestions for 3 Baby Boomer Females
- 1 France in 7 days
- 2 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 3 Find ER, hospital, or clinic in Latin quarter, Paris
- 4 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 5 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 6 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 7 tickets- Cap du Roig festival, Palafrugell, Spain
- 8 Suggestions for France Italy
- 9 The Netherlands, France and Spain
- 10 Provence & Cote d'Azur in late September...and the planning begins!
- 11 Torun and Zamosc similar?
- 12 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 13 Good Base for Costa Brava Spain
- 14 Florence Day Trip to Sienna: should we stop along the way? Where?
- 15 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 16 rand versus euro
- 17 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 18 Need restaurant suggestions for Chipping Camden!
- 19 Please, assure me that Turkey is safe...
- 20 Rhine River Intinerary
- 21 Amsterdam to Chamonix road trip
- 22 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 23 Visa to TURKEY
- 24 Car Rental recommendations (Heathrow and Gatwick) ?
- 25 any recommended guides for Krakow area?