We are travelling soon to Paris with our four children (aged 1-10) and are wondering many things. What to pack. What not to bother packing. What to see and what to miss out. Also any safety concerns? I've read some nightmares about pickpocketing and kids being targeted. ANY tops or helpful info would be great! Thanks in Advance Also we'd like to not stick out - tips on that too please...
Paris for 5 weeks with four kids - advice please!
- 1 Driving around Amalfi on first visit...
- 2 Find ER, hospital, or clinic in Latin quarter, Paris
- 3 Ennis or Shannon for last night before flying out of Shannon Airport?
- 4 Tour-Free Travel
- 5 Parking in Reykjavik
- 6 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 7 8-10 Night Italy Itinerary Please Help!
- 8 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 9 Tuscany Lodging - Ankhura vs. Terre di Nano
- 10 Paris Recommendations
- 11 Rhine River Intinerary
- 12 Rhine/Mosel River Itinerary
- 13 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 14 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 15 The Netherlands, France and Spain
- 16 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 17 France in 7 days
- 18 Cinque Terre card and train
- 19 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 20 Provence & Cote d'Azur in late September...and the planning begins!
- 21 Suggestions for France Italy
- 22 Day trip from The Hague to Brussels or Bruges - possible?
- 23 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 24 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 25 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?