I am planning a trip this summer and am thinking of flying into Paris where I am planning on spending 4 full days, then renting a car and driving down to the south of france and spend some time touring the wineries in the following regions:
Champagne (if possible)
Alsace (if possible)
I would probably spend the night in Burgundy, then do Beuajolais and Rhone in one day. Then Spend the night in Rhone and drive early in the AM to Geneva (or drop the car off in Rhone and take a train/bus to Geneva).
Spend a couple of days in Geneva and then utilizing my remaining time touring the must sees in Switzerland before flying home...
I am aiming at 2 weeks to accomplish all of this - what do you think?
Paris, France - Switzerland Drive
- 1 I Need To Vent!
- 2 Help with itenerary
- 3 Brive - drop off point for Avis
- 4 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 5 What the heck- purchased italian train tickets for wrong date!
- 6 Rome weather forecast right now-is anyone there?
- 7 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 8 charming small French city for weeklong stay?
- 9 jungfraujoch mid june
- 10 Turkey to Greece: Rental Car ?s
- 11 Scotland. Cawdor Castle , Inverness
- 12 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 13 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 14 Balloon rides in Swiss
- 15 Anyone heard of or used a hotel booking site called Olotels?
- 16 6 Weeks Traveling Around: Italy, Austria, Budapest, Paris
- 17 car rental agency near train station in Firenze
- 18 Lake Como & Venice - must sees, dos and eats??
- 19 Burano - best day of week to visit
- 20 Munich Hotels near train station downtown
- 21 Vienna State Opera - possible for adult and child to switch seats?
- 22 Rome Itineray - I've done most of my homework; Needs fine tuning!
- 23 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 24 Accommodation in Lauterbrunnen
- 25 Ghent Alterpiece Moved?