Hello guys. Kindly help me ang making our itinerary for Paris. We have 4 days to go around Paris and visit those famous and interesting tourist spots (Thurs-Fri-Sat-Sun). Also, we'll be staying in 18th arrondisement so I was thinking to start in the places near our apartment/hotel. Thank so much in advance.
- 1 Our trip to Rome & the Amalfi Coast (with all transportation logistics included!)
- 2 Need a focus/theme for trip
- 3 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 4 Cinque terre or Como/Bellagio for day trip from milan?
- 5 Train tickets - Venice to Florence to Rome
- 6 Florence & ____?____ with a 16 month old baby in September.
- 7 London Evening Activity
- 8 Rome & Southern Italy
- 9 FCO to Fast Train and Best way to travel back from Naples to Rome
- 10 8-10 Night Italy Itinerary Please Help!
- 11 Northern Italy
- 12 3 Weeks w/ 6 year old in UK (The Trip)
- 13 Please, assure me that Turkey is safe...
- 14 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 15 Berlin Excursion from our ship...
- 16 Paris in 8 days ALONE
- 17 Has anyone used zstay.com? Are they reputable?
- 18 Suggestions for Istanbul Stayover
- 19 10 days in Barcelona - itinerary ideas?
- 20 Paris trip report
- 21 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 22 Queen Leaves. Maitai Arrives. Coincidence. I Think Not. London Questions
- 23 Reporting from Paris May 12-25
- 24 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 25 UK Trip, Final Chapter