I have read that it is 387 steps to the Gargoyle level at Notre Dame? How are the stairs? Are there places or landings to rest along the way? Bathroom close by? It will be a challange but we are determined. So, can you please give me details.
PARIS, Notre Dame 387 steps?
- 1 Provence & Cote d'Azur in late September...and the planning begins!
- 2 Ordering wine in Paris
- 3 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 4 Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan
- 5 Changing of the Guard
- 6 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 7 FCO to Fast Train and Best way to travel back from Naples to Rome
- 8 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 9 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 10 Four days to wander France???
- 11 Budepest or Brussels?
- 12 Normandy on our own?
- 13 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 14 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 15 Where to stay in Glasgow and Edinburgh Scotland
- 16 Looking for Paris apartment for honeymoon
- 17 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 18 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 19 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 20 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 21 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 22 Queen Leaves. Maitai Arrives. Coincidence. I Think Not. London Questions
- 23 Daytrips to the Alps from Munich
- 24 Cinque terre or Como/Bellagio for day trip from milan?
- 25 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy