We are a couple with two children( one aged 10 and the other aged 3 yrs). We are traveling to Paris, Switzerland and Italy during may 2013. We would like to spend 4 nights each in Paris and the other two destinations. We however are not sure what our itinerary should be. We want to make out our most in Paris including the Disneyland in those 4 nights. We want to see Jungfrau, and some lakes in Switzerland. We wish to see venice, murano glass factory, Naples-Capri island and of course Rome. Please suggest an itinerary that should also include a TGV ride. I would also like to know how i can conveniently travel from switzerland to Italy. Thanks a lot in advance..
Paris, Switzerland and Italy itinerary needed. Please help.
- 1 Chip-and-PIN cards again
- 2 Turkish Itinerary suggestions?
- 3 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 4 London on a sunny day
- 5 Seville Cordoba and Grananda
- 6 Travel from Logrono to Paris, Barcelona or San Sebastian.
- 7 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 8 Rome to Amalfie Coast-10 year anniversary
- 9 Garmisch-Partenkirchen accomodations
- 10 Netherland -> Belgium -> West Germany for 18 days
- 11 Rooms in Sorrento & Rome
- 12 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 13 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 14 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 15 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 16 Zurich to Montreux to Paris round trip - drive or train??
- 17 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 18 Norway, Sweden, but have to make it to Marseille
- 19 Credit card CHIP in Europe
- 20 Connection in Newark EWR
- 21 Battlefield Tour
- 22 If an AirBerlin flight arrives in Rome at 11:30 ...
- 23 Torun and Zamosc similar?
- 24 Language Immersion Courses in France
- 25 ? re hotels in 5 terre