We are a couple with two children( one aged 10 and the other aged 3 yrs). We are traveling to Paris, Switzerland and Italy during may 2013. We would like to spend 4 nights each in Paris and the other two destinations. We however are not sure what our itinerary should be. We want to make out our most in Paris including the Disneyland in those 4 nights. We want to see Jungfrau, and some lakes in Switzerland. We wish to see venice, murano glass factory, Naples-Capri island and of course Rome. Please suggest an itinerary that should also include a TGV ride. I would also like to know how i can conveniently travel from switzerland to Italy. Thanks a lot in advance..
Paris, Switzerland and Italy itinerary needed. Please help.
- 1 Northern Italy
- 2 Help me choose places to visit in Italy
- 3 Weather's crummy in northern Italy now--suggestions for places
- 4 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 5 A Christmas Store in Paris
- 6 Sicily- two week summer vacation
- 7 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 8 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 9 Sights to see, places to stop in drive from Edinburgh to London
- 10 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 11 I am Planning about to spend holidays at Windermere
- 12 Best area for wine and which one?
- 13 Time Out London - is there a replacement?
- 14 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 15 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 16 Pre-paid SIM card at Munich Airport
- 17 Bellevue House in Florence Contact ?
- 18 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 19 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 20 Drive Rome Florence
- 21 Backpacking for the first time in 2014
- 22 Which tour company would be best?
- 23 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 24 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 25 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.