I'll be in west Europe next month and am taking in many of the major cities, but I'd love to be able to escape the hustle and bustle and see some countryside. It just so happens that between Paris and Berlin I have 3 days/2 nights free so I'd love to travel between these 2 destinations via train with the goal of seeing some beautiful scenery and small authentic towns. I have no desire to shop, eat in ritzy restaurants or stay in flash hotels so off the main tourist trail is preferred. Can anyone suggest an itinerary that fits my criteria, that will get me from Paris to Berlin via rail in 3 days/2 nights?
Paris to Berlin, 3 days/2 nights via rail - itinerary help
- 1 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 2 Bus from Sorrento to Naples Airport
- 3 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 4 2 weeks in Copenhagen-Helsinki-Stockholm
- 5 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 6 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 7 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 8 Italy - Business+Pleasure - 12 days - driving tips and places to see
- 9 Where to take parents in Italy?
- 10 Which tour company would be best?
- 11 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 12 Rome: Avoiding the long Colosseum ticket line/queue: Palatine Hill ticket office locations
- 13 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 14 florence hotel
- 15 One way car rental Lisbon to Bordeaux
- 16 Renfi for Rail Europe
- 17 Conil de la Frontera, Spain
- 18 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 19 Cell Phone for Italy travel
- 20 Local Living Rome- G adventures
- 21 Train - rental car - Cortona
- 22 My Journey Through Europe
- 23 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 24 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 25 Easyjet luggage/ baggage