I was just in Paris for a little pre-Valentine's Day trip and wanted to share my experiences with you. I was only there for two days, but had some great meals at Chez Andre and Cuisine de Bar, went to some excellent cafes like Pinson (including one where I had the biggest lemon meringue tart I've ever seen!), and stayed at a beautiful hotel, the George V. If you want to read more and see photos, I wrote about it on my blog: http://www.aladyinlondon.com/2013/02/romantic-paris-travel.html
Paris Valentine's Trip
- 1 Travel witha bike between Ventimiglia and Genova
- 2 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 3 Germany student visa to tourist visa
- 4 "Our Small Adventure" an Ongoing Paris Trip Report
- 5 Local Living Rome- G adventures
- 6 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 7 Backpacking through Europe
- 8 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 9 Mobile Phone Users Cut International telephone charges
- 10 Airport transfer from Sorrento to Naples
- 11 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 12 Barcelona Habitat Apartments Eixemple Questions
- 13 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 14 Rhine River Intinerary
- 15 Help me decide between Kas and Kalkan!
- 16 Which tour company would be best?
- 17 I Need To Vent!
- 18 One way car rental Lisbon to Bordeaux
- 19 Hot Air Balloon crash in Cappadocia kills two, injures twenty-three
- 20 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 21 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 22 Italy - Business+Pleasure - 12 days - driving tips and places to see
- 23 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 24 Bus from Sorrento to Naples Airport
- 25 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help