I was just in Paris for a little pre-Valentine's Day trip and wanted to share my experiences with you. I was only there for two days, but had some great meals at Chez Andre and Cuisine de Bar, went to some excellent cafes like Pinson (including one where I had the biggest lemon meringue tart I've ever seen!), and stayed at a beautiful hotel, the George V. If you want to read more and see photos, I wrote about it on my blog: http://www.aladyinlondon.com/2013/02/romantic-paris-travel.html
Paris Valentine's Trip
- 1 Olive Oil Tasting in Tuscany
- 2 May 25, 2013: Being tourists and finding festivals
- 3 Our trip to Rome & the Amalfi Coast (with all transportation logistics included!)
- 4 The Old ATM Question Ally Bank Debit Cards in Europe today
- 5 Paris Museum Pass--Where best for us to purchase?
- 6 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 7 First time student to Europe- Need help with ticket purchase and itinerary
- 8 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 9 2 days to get from Paris to Rome
- 10 Drive or Train ?? - Lausanne-Interlaken-Zurich
- 11 4 days in Zurich for the adventurous- what to do?
- 12 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 13 Need help in deciding!! Trip in end of July
- 14 IRELAND ELECTRONIC HELP
- 15 Turkey - through the back doors of Truckstops and Business Hotels...
- 16 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 17 Tolls on Grossglockner Alpine Road
- 18 Air show in Paris, what to expect
- 19 Stop over in France
- 20 Paris - Apartment on Rue Volta, 3rd arr?
- 21 Vatican Guided Tours Questions
- 22 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 23 Family Trip in July - General Guidance Would be Appreciated
- 24 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 25 2 weeks in Slovenia and Croatia--Need help planning