I am a girl in her mid-20's who is planning a massive backpacking trip across Europe and thus far, my itinerary includes 3 full days/nights in Prague from Monday - Wednesday toward the end of May. One of the big draws of Prague (aside from its stunning architecture) was that it seems like a great place to go out during the evenings with many varied nightlife spots (pubs, clubs, beer halls, wine bars, and more). Does anyone have any experience visiting Prague on a weeknight and exploring some of the nightlife options? What were those experiences like? Did bars tend to be pretty empty? I'm not much of a club-person, but I think it'd be fun to meet some locals or fellow travelers at a bar and unwind after a day of exploring the city, and I wonder if it's worth it to adjust my schedule to try to arrive a bit later in the week (Thursday - Saturday). Feel free to let me know of your experiences - I'd appreciate it!
Partying in Prague...on the weeknights?
- 1 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 2 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 3 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 4 Help with Itinerary for Marseille/Provence trip in September
- 5 portugal
- 6 Refining London and Scotland
- 7 Arriving at Rome FCO and departing from ZRH-luggage transfer advice
- 8 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 9 Ibiza to Valencia- travel tip request
- 10 Help with itenerary
- 11 Rome Hotels near Termini
- 12 Rhine River Intinerary
- 13 Rough Itinerary for Scotland, please more help
- 14 Connection in Newark EWR
- 15 Student Traveling 2 weeks in France, Italy etc
- 16 Travel to Italy prior to study abroad in Spain, Study Visa
- 17 Rome to Amalfie Coast-10 year anniversary
- 18 6 Weeks Traveling Around: Italy, Austria, Budapest, Paris
- 19 Credit card CHIP in Europe
- 20 Can I Get a US Credit Card with a Chip like They Use in Europe?
- 21 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 22 Help with Sept. itinerary going north from Dublin
- 23 How to get from Nice to Cinque Terre by train
- 24 Italy-Locarno or Stresa
- 25 London on a sunny day