I'm planning a trip that starts in Rome and ends in Paris, but getting arriving in Paris and leaving from Paris.
I plan to buy my ticket to Rome right away, so I wanted to know how long does it take for me to get out of immigration area and picking up my bags, so if my flight arrives at Paris at 1pm, would I make it if I but a 3pm flight to Rome directly?
Also, my wife is a green card holder, does anyone know if she needs a visa to go to Italy and France? and if she does will that take longer in the immigration line in Paris?
Thanks so much!
Passport, immigration in France
- 1 Has anyone used zstay.com? Are they reputable?
- 2 Suggestions for Istanbul Stayover
- 3 10 days in Barcelona - itinerary ideas?
- 4 Train tickets - Venice to Florence to Rome
- 5 Rome & Southern Italy
- 6 Paris trip report
- 7 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 8 Queen Leaves. Maitai Arrives. Coincidence. I Think Not. London Questions
- 9 Reporting from Paris May 12-25
- 10 8-10 Night Italy Itinerary Please Help!
- 11 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 12 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 13 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 14 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 15 The Netherlands, France and Spain
- 16 Daytrips to the Alps from Munich
- 17 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 18 Istanbul in April
- 19 Need a focus/theme for trip
- 20 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 21 Hotel problems in Barcelona Gothic Quarter - Must Read
- 22 Paris Recommendations
- 23 Find ER, hospital, or clinic in Latin quarter, Paris
- 24 Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan
- 25 Paris in 8 days ALONE