Please help with an itinerary. Flying into Zürich on June 5 and flying out of London on June15. I am thinking about Zürich two nights maximum then a train down to Venice for two or three nights. This is where I need help. What are some good stops to make leaving from Venice and ending up back in London I have been to Paris and many times not interested in in going back but please give me suggestions for places to stop on the way back from Venice to London by train.
Places to visit on return trip to London
- 1 Travel Asti to Beaune
- 2 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 3 Italy - Business+Pleasure - 12 days - driving tips and places to see
- 4 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 5 Istanbul Hotels
- 6 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 7 One way car rental Lisbon to Bordeaux
- 8 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 9 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 10 Four weeks in Spain with kids
- 11 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 12 UK Trip Report So Far....
- 13 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 14 Hiking in Germany/Innsbruck/Salzburg and where else?
- 15 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 16 Tennyson Home
- 17 If an AirBerlin flight arrives in Rome at 11:30 ...
- 18 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 19 Netherland -> Belgium -> West Germany for 18 days
- 20 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 21 Approx taxi cost: CDG airport to Paris(7th arr)?
- 22 Istanbul - Topkapi book recommendation?
- 23 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 24 Quaint/family run place in Nuremberg?
- 25 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris