I am planning a trip to Europe alone in September for 30 days. I plan on flying into and out of London due to my Virigin Atlantic points I will be using. I have never been to Europe and I am 30 years old. I am a gay male (but I don't need to go to gay specific cities)
My father recently died suddenly and I need some time alone. I will be received money and am also saving money for this trip. My dad loved the 2 week vacation he spent in Tuscany Italy 10 years ago. I am also of Czech and German descent. These are the places I would like to see (in no order)
I don't want to stay at hostels but low budget hotels are okay
ANy advice would be awesome
Planning a month long trip in Europe alone
- 1 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 2 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare With Paragraph Breaks
- 3 Time from Venice airport to St Marks Square
- 4 France: CDG to Beaune
- 5 Where can we go from Genoa for three days
- 6 Ideas on best villages in Tyrol
- 7 Norway experts needed.
- 8 Mid-Night sun in Scandinavia
- 9 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 10 Online shopping for electronics in the Uk (which websites?)
- 11 Golden Sands Bulgaria online guide
- 12 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 13 Don't slight Bruges
- 14 Lucerne where to stay
- 15 Ryanair Cabin Luggage
- 16 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 17 Moonliner bus question - can you help please?
- 18 BULGARIA/GOLDEN SANDS/BALKAN HOLIDAYS
- 19 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 20 American Citizen Buying a Home in Spain
- 21 Driving from Bordeaux south into Spain- tips please!!
- 22 Rome's night of the museums 18 May 2013
- 23 Travel in Spain
- 24 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 25 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report