I am planning to travel around Europe for 6 weeks and was hoping to get some feedback on my itinerary if this sounds very ambitious. the goal is to visit these places and relax as much as I can in the later half.
Leaving April 15th - April 20th --> Montenegro stay in Budva for 4 nights fly out to AThens
April 20th - April 27th -> Athens ( 3 days) and Santorini (3 days) Fly out to Prague
April 28th - May 5th --> Prague ( 3 days) and Vienna (3 days) Train to MOntpellier
May 6- May 13th --> Prague to Montpellier, France ( 1 weeks) plan to visit Arles, Avignion in the weekend.
May 13th - May 22nd - Cannes, Monaco, Aix -en-provence to Zurich via train
Leave May 23rd.
Thanks for your help!
Please do help with my Europe Itirenary
- 1 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 2 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 3 Need some help credit card for hotels in italy
- 4 The Old ATM Question Ally Bank Debit Cards in Europe today
- 5 Turkey - through the back doors of Truckstops and Business Hotels...
- 6 Need help in deciding!! Trip in end of July
- 7 Club Quarters near Trafalgar Square
- 8 3 week trip Western Turkey
- 9 Traveling to Fenegrò Province of Como, Italy from Rome, Italy
- 10 Home base in Provence in July
- 11 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 12 Paris - Apartment on Rue Volta, 3rd arr?
- 13 Drive Rome Florence
- 14 10 Day Trip to Turkey
- 15 Moving to Spain
- 16 culinary classes in Biarritz/San Sebastian
- 17 Dingle to Galway help please, leave in less than 2 weeks
- 18 Top flamenco in Barcelona this fall - every night!
- 19 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 20 Granada on Sunday
- 21 9 or 10 night Spain itinerary
- 22 Formal Tours of the Marais paris
- 23 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 24 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 25 Barajas, Terminal 1 to Terminal 2.