My husband and his father are going to London this Fall (2nd time for my husband, 1st time in Europe for my father in law).
We are down to three possibilities. Which one would you recommend? We are having trouble deciding since we do not know the area of Shad Thames (Bermondsey) or Whitechapel.
The important factors are closeness to Tube (they all are, but is one spot more convenient than the other?) and variety of pubs and restaurants (low key) near apartment, and good general neighbourhood vibe.
Please help me choose London flat for 1 week!
- 1 Garmisch-Partenkirchen accomodations
- 2 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 3 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 4 Zurich to Montreux to Paris round trip - drive or train??
- 5 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 6 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 7 Norway, Sweden, but have to make it to Marseille
- 8 Credit card CHIP in Europe
- 9 Connection in Newark EWR
- 10 Battlefield Tour
- 11 If an AirBerlin flight arrives in Rome at 11:30 ...
- 12 Torun and Zamosc similar?
- 13 Language Immersion Courses in France
- 14 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 15 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 16 5 days in Ireland, what can I fit in?!
- 17 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 18 Rome to Amalfie Coast-10 year anniversary
- 19 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 20 Rome Hotels near Termini
- 21 Edinburgh
- 22 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 23 Refining London and Scotland
- 24 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 25 Apartment location