My family and I, including 3 year old daughter, are heading to Croatia in June. We are trying to plan our itinerary. We are wondering if Plitvice Lakes are worth seeing and also if it is safe to bring our 3 year old there. We've looked at pictures and the boardwalks with no railing frighten me a bit. Our daughter is well behaved and I'm sure she would hold our hand while we are on them but I would still like some input if people think it is safe or not. Also, we only have time to travel the direction of Plitvice Lakes or to Dubrovnik, if you could chose which is not to be missed? Thank you for any and all advice!
Plitvice Lakes, Croatia...is it worth the trip?
- 1 Apartment in Seville
- 2 Help with Provence and French Riviera
- 3 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 4 Just Returned from a Gate 1 Danube River Cruise
- 5 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 6 10 days in Andalusia in Feb 2014 - best home base
- 7 Which tour company would be best?
- 8 Irish Pub Arrival Time ?
- 9 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 10 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 11 Germany and Italy
- 12 day trips from Stuttgart
- 13 Hotels in Sorrento
- 14 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 15 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 16 two weeks in Croatia Bosnia and Montenegro
- 17 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 18 Airport shuttle from CDG to Paris
- 19 Need a focus/theme for trip
- 20 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 21 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 22 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 23 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 24 May 24, 2013. How to avoid lines in Paris, and other observations
- 25 Limo companies in Madrid?