I have three unplanned days to get between Venice and Vienna where I will fly home from. Any suggestions? Spend the time only in Vienna? Take a slow train through the alps? See specific sites on the way such as Salzburg? Depending on your suggestions I also would welcome inexpensive lodgings. I am travelling alone (adult male) and tend to be an explorer. I will be travelling the week before Easter leaving Venice (or not) Mar 24 with a flight from Vienna Wednesday AM (Mar 27). I have looked for ideas on a slow trip through the alps but the rail schedules don't show that information at least that far in advance. Thanks for your advice!
Possible Three Day Itinerary From Venice to Vienna
- 1 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 2 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 3 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 4 Help me choose places to visit in Italy
- 5 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 6 Drive Rome Florence
- 7 Best area for wine and which one?
- 8 Bus from Sorrento to Naples Airport
- 9 Prague Itinerary
- 10 Time Out London - is there a replacement?
- 11 Weather's crummy in northern Italy now--suggestions for places
- 12 Sicily- two week summer vacation
- 13 4 days in Zurich for the adventurous- what to do?
- 14 Four days to wander France???
- 15 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 16 Garmisch-Partenkirchen to Fuessen - Last Bus
- 17 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 18 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 19 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 20 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 21 culinary classes in Biarritz/San Sebastian
- 22 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 23 Just Returned from a Gate 1 Danube River Cruise
- 24 How Long For Santorini?
- 25 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)