I'm flying into Prague at the end of May and am flying out of Prague 10 days later. I'm trying to decide how to spend my time. I've never been to Prague and have heard so many amazing things that I know I want at least 4 days there. Beyond that I'm torn about what else to do with my time. I've always wanted to see Budapest and am debating a few days there. My husband really wants to see Krakow. I also noticed that Dresden is really close and thought that would be nice too. After reading many of the postings here I am also intrigued by the many quaint towns mentioned in other parts of Czech Rep. My husband and I used to travel to Europe and couple of times a year, but since our son was born a few years ago we haven't been. This is our first extended trip without him and I don't want to it to be an exhausting one-however the traveller in me wants to explore while I have the chance. Sorry this is so long-winded. Any advice is greatly appreciated, because there are so many options I can't seem to make up my mind. Thanks!
- 1 Credit card CHIP in Europe
- 2 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 3 Connection in Newark EWR
- 4 Refining London and Scotland
- 5 Rome Hotels near Termini
- 6 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 7 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 8 Apartment location
- 9 portugal
- 10 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 11 Don’t Let Nursing Homes Keep Elderly Married Couples Apart
- 12 Paris trip report
- 13 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 14 Edinburgh
- 15 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 16 Travel from Logrono to Paris, Barcelona or San Sebastian.
- 17 Barcelona + Venice Honeymoon in June
- 18 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 19 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 20 Help with Itinerary for Marseille/Provence trip in September
- 21 Arriving at Rome FCO and departing from ZRH-luggage transfer advice
- 22 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 23 Ibiza to Valencia- travel tip request
- 24 Help with itenerary
- 25 Rhine River Intinerary