I visited Prague in Sep 2011. I had been through the Jewish quarters and other places. Near one of bridges , especially near Hanau Pavillion, I saw on a small hill a triangle with RED pointer. Is this some kind of signal?
Prague - Near Hanau Pavillion
- 1 Three nights in London, two nights somewhere else, help?
- 2 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 3 1st time in Europe - Please critique our itinerary
- 4 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 5 jungfraujoch mid june
- 6 Transportation from Venice Island to Treviso Airport?
- 7 Has anyone rented an apartment in Venice for 2-4 weeks?
- 8 Easiest way to get to Cinque Terre
- 9 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 10 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay
- 11 Going to London for the first time at the end of May ALONE
- 12 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 13 Cuenca or Toledo
- 14 Heathrow
- 15 Moonliner bus question - can you help please?
- 16 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 17 A chacun son goût
- 18 Where can we go from Genoa for three days
- 19 Train from Naples to Sorrento
- 20 Eurostar Italy train to Florence fro Milan's Malpensa Airport
- 21 If you had 7 days for Romantic Road..What would you do
- 22 Nice
- 23 Train tickets
- 24 Reporting from Paris May 12-25
- 25 Ireland from Shannon to Cork