My husband and I are planning a trip to Prague-Vienna-Budapest this summer. We have 13 days including our travel days and are wondering how to best use our time. While in Vienna we want to take a day trip to Bratslava too. Please advise as to how to best spend these days and what are MUSTS to see in these cities. Thank you.
- 1 Sights to see, places to stop in drive from Edinburgh to London
- 2 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 3 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 4 10 days in Barcelona - itinerary ideas?
- 5 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 6 Iwan2go went...to Prague, Salzburg, Vienna and Paris
- 7 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 8 10 days in Andalusia in Feb 2014 - best home base
- 9 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 10 Which tour company would be best?
- 11 Stay and Visit Italy/Amalfi and Grand Hotel Ischia Lido - Ischia
- 12 I am Planning about to spend holidays at Windermere
- 13 Northern Italy
- 14 May 24, 2013. How to avoid lines in Paris, and other observations
- 15 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 16 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 17 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 18 Hotel question...first time to Paris!
- 19 France by rail or car?
- 20 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 21 Hotels in Sorrento
- 22 Hair cuts in Florence
- 23 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 24 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 25 Looking for Paris apartment for honeymoon