I really want to visit St. Petersburg as I see cheap flights pop up all the time. I have one concern. I have reading that racism is a big problem in St. Petersburg. Especially towards Asians and Africans. I was wondering if you guys know how they feel about muslims? Im a muslim woman and I wear a head scarf. Im european so Im quite light but Im worried that my head scarf would be an issue? Hope my question didnt offend anyone.
Racism towards muslims in St. Petersburg?
- 1 Barcelona + Venice Honeymoon in June
- 2 London at Xmas
- 3 Buying tickets for London shows from online sites
- 4 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 5 UK Trip Report So Far....
- 6 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 7 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 8 Mature and Reliable nanny,housekeeper drivers and privatenurse needed in UK
- 9 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 10 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 11 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 12 Backpacking through Europe
- 13 Emergency apartment/hotel - Frankfurt -Dornstetten-Hallwangen area
- 14 Sardinia and Berlin Itinerary
- 15 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 16 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 17 Villa or Hilltop Town?
- 18 Nuremberg VGN Tageskarten Plus
- 19 Easyjet has changed the rules re size of carry-on baggage
- 20 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 21 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 22 ferry to Harwich
- 23 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 24 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 25 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov