DH and I going in May, that is if we can find an acceptable hotel! I have spent all day reading trip advisor reviews and attempting to make reservations. Our requirements include great a.c. and nothing shabby. I was focusing on Monterosso, and was considering changing trip dates just to get the Porto Roco, but then I saw some reviews that knocked it...And I looked at some others in Monterosso but was turned off by the Rick Steves tour group places. I do not have the same tastes as R.S. though I do appreciate him and find him entertaining. Budget is flexible, but can't stomach Hotel Splendido in Portafino. Any other ideas?
Recommendations for Cinque terre
- 1 Granada on Sunday
- 2 Help - direct travel from Venice/Turin/Milan/Rome to Aix-en-Provence?
- 3 First time student to Europe- Need help with ticket purchase and itinerary
- 4 10 Day Trip to Turkey
- 5 Need help w/last minute change in plans--Chamonix or Zermatt June 13th
- 6 Taxi to CDG
- 7 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 8 Find ER, hospital, or clinic in Latin quarter, Paris
- 9 The Old ATM Question Ally Bank Debit Cards in Europe today
- 10 culinary classes in Biarritz/San Sebastian
- 11 Need some help credit card for hotels in italy
- 12 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 13 Olive Oil Tasting in Tuscany
- 14 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 15 Travel from Logrono to Paris, Barcelona or San Sebastian.
- 16 May 25, 2013: Being tourists and finding festivals
- 17 Our trip to Rome & the Amalfi Coast (with all transportation logistics included!)
- 18 Paris Museum Pass--Where best for us to purchase?
- 19 2 days to get from Paris to Rome
- 20 Drive or Train ?? - Lausanne-Interlaken-Zurich
- 21 4 days in Zurich for the adventurous- what to do?
- 22 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 23 Need help in deciding!! Trip in end of July
- 24 IRELAND ELECTRONIC HELP
- 25 Turkey - through the back doors of Truckstops and Business Hotels...