My boyfriend and I are planning to go to Poland and Ukraine this June for Euro 2012. I'm looking for recommendations on where to stay in Lviv- I, ideally would like to rent an apartment but am not sure of where. I've read that there will be 3 fan parks down town and 1 fan park out by the stadium. Is it better to stay downtown or by the stadium or somewhere else... Any advice is most welcomed
Recommendations where to stay in Lviv
- 1 Paris Museum Pass--Where best for us to purchase?
- 2 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 3 Family Trip in July - General Guidance Would be Appreciated
- 4 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 5 Tolls on Grossglockner Alpine Road
- 6 2 weeks in Slovenia and Croatia--Need help planning
- 7 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 8 Northern Italy
- 9 Home base in Provence in July
- 10 Help with Provence and French Riviera
- 11 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 12 Paris Itinerary Advice - September 2013
- 13 Advance Eurostar Tickets
- 14 Need help in deciding!! Trip in end of July
- 15 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 16 Paris - Apartment on Rue Volta, 3rd arr?
- 17 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 18 Drive or Train ?? - Lausanne-Interlaken-Zurich
- 19 Left Luggage in Brighton, UK
- 20 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 21 Best Time of Day to Tour Windsor Castle
- 22 Prague Itinerary
- 23 Moving to Spain
- 24 Drive Rome Florence
- 25 Trip to Norway- suggestions for itinerary?