I am getting bleary eyed looking for a hotel in the old quarter in Istanbul. We'd like to spend around $200 a night for 2 people. We need at least a queen sized bed. This will be in the fall. Thanks for any suggestions.
Recs for a nice moderately priced hotel in old qtr of Istanbul
- 1 Last monte Paris apartment
- 2 Christmas in the Netherlands: David Sadaris reads "6 to 8 Black Men"
- 3 Anyone heard of or used a hotel booking site called Olotels?
- 4 8 days in Sardinia - first time, need help
- 5 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 6 jungfraujoch mid june
- 7 Train from Naples to Sorrento
- 8 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 9 Has anyone rented an apartment in Venice for 2-4 weeks?
- 10 Burano - best day of week to visit
- 11 Lake Como & Venice - must sees, dos and eats??
- 12 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 13 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 14 San Lorenzo Market
- 15 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare With Paragraph Breaks
- 16 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 17 Places to stay for a tour of Normandy
- 18 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 19 Cuenca or Toledo
- 20 Nice
- 21 car rental agency near train station in Firenze
- 22 Parking in Florence, Italy
- 23 Norway experts needed.
- 24 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 25 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence