I am getting bleary eyed looking for a hotel in the old quarter in Istanbul. We'd like to spend around $200 a night for 2 people. We need at least a queen sized bed. This will be in the fall. Thanks for any suggestions.
Recs for a nice moderately priced hotel in old qtr of Istanbul
- 1 Car Rental Locations
- 2 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 3 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 4 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 5 florence hotel
- 6 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 7 Ireland's Murphy's Pub's
- 8 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 9 Spain / fatima - itinerary suggestion 10 days
- 10 East coast trains
- 11 Local Living Rome- G adventures
- 12 Day trip to Capri
- 13 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 14 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 15 from Loire (Tours) to Amsterdam?
- 16 Easyjet has changed the rules re size of carry-on baggage
- 17 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 18 Best driving route from Barga to Malpensa?
- 19 Transport from Rome airport to Civitavecchia
- 20 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 21 Florence to nice- help
- 22 Driving in Genoa
- 23 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 24 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 25 Looking for info on wine and countryside tour from Rome