I am renting a car in Berlin and driving to Szczecin and further. What insurance questions, if any, can I expect at the Germany/Poland border? I do not want to purchase CDW coverage from the rental company. Will Polish border accept my Mastercard credit card insurance coverage or will Polish border require something more explicit? Do they check at all?
Rental car - Germany to Poland
- 1 Istanbul Hotels
- 2 Paris Budget Hotel-Sept 2013 (Single; 100 Euros/night)
- 3 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 4 Edinburgh Restaurants
- 5 Driving in Genoa
- 6 Berlin Hotels
- 7 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 8 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 9 Barcelona Habitat Apartments Eixemple Questions
- 10 York Food and Drink Festival
- 11 Paris metro
- 12 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 13 2 weeks of travel starting in Paris
- 14 Rome: Avoiding the long Colosseum ticket line/queue: Palatine Hill ticket office locations
- 15 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 16 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 17 Cuenca or Toledo
- 18 Air show in Paris, what to expect
- 19 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 20 Backpacking through Europe
- 21 Hilton's in Vienna and Budapest
- 22 RHK's heading to Europe
- 23 Tennyson Home
- 24 Bruges B&Bs
- 25 Four Days in Seville