My husband, two kids and myself would like to rent a car to get around Italy. We fly into Rome, then will be heading off to explore. What are e hidden costs I need to be aware of? Are the prices I find on websites all inclusive? Do we need insurance? Special drivers license? What companies do you recommend? Any car recommendations? Parking? Tolls? Thanks!
Renting a car in Italy
- 1 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 2 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 3 Backpacking through Europe
- 4 Connection in Newark EWR
- 5 Tennyson Home
- 6 going to cambridge in the summer on a saturday
- 7 Travel Asti to Beaune
- 8 Italy - Business+Pleasure - 12 days - driving tips and places to see
- 9 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 10 Istanbul Hotels
- 11 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 12 One way car rental Lisbon to Bordeaux
- 13 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 14 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 15 Four weeks in Spain with kids
- 16 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 17 UK Trip Report So Far....
- 18 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 19 Hiking in Germany/Innsbruck/Salzburg and where else?
- 20 If an AirBerlin flight arrives in Rome at 11:30 ...
- 21 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 22 Netherland -> Belgium -> West Germany for 18 days
- 23 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 24 Approx taxi cost: CDG airport to Paris(7th arr)?
- 25 Istanbul - Topkapi book recommendation?