Do you know the Reservation Fee of the above mention train if I have Eurail pass?
Do you think it is worth to you a Eurail pass in Northern Europe.
Hope to hear your sharing.
Reservation Fee for the train from Stockholm to Copenahgen
- 1 Anyone heard of or used a hotel booking site called Olotels?
- 2 How to get from Nice to Cinque Terre by train
- 3 London on a sunny day
- 4 Carpe Diem Flights Booked! Need help w final itinerary France/Switzerland
- 5 Navigo Decouverte
- 6 Student Traveling 2 weeks in France, Italy etc
- 7 Rome to Amalfie Coast-10 year anniversary
- 8 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 9 Cell Phone for Italy travel
- 10 Advice Sought for Train Schedule in Spain
- 11 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 12 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 13 Odessa--7 km bazaar
- 14 Ibiza to Valencia- travel tip request
- 15 Has anyone rented an apartment in Venice for 2-4 weeks?
- 16 Medieval castles dinner from Galway
- 17 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 18 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 19 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 20 Train tickets
- 21 A chacun son goût
- 22 Italy-Locarno or Stresa
- 23 Lake Thun/ Lake Brienz in October
- 24 Train from Civitavecchia port to Rome
- 25 Train from Dresden to Nueburg DO in July