My family and I (9 people in all!!Yikes) are arriving in Paris May 23rd for a 7 night family vacation. Our flight arrives at 7 am after a overnight flight from JFK. The problem is I know we will not be able to check into our hotel until later that afternoon.
I thought the first stop could be some where to have breakfast since I don't have a lot of faith in airline food and I'm sure we'll all be tired and hungry.
Can anyone recommend a restaurant that serves breakfast, a bit more than pasteries and coffee.?
Also any suggestions on how to burn a few hours before check in? Once again I'm thinking we maybe a bit on the tired side so I didn't want to jump right into a museum.
Restaurant in Paris for breakfast
- 1 Discount retail liquor stores - Barcelona or Madrid, Spain areas
- 2 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 3 Sketches from Italy: Rome, Ischia and Frascati
- 4 First time to paris...4day stay..what to do?
- 5 Where to stay for one night ???
- 6 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 7 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 8 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 9 Rome, Florence, Sorrento in 1 week
- 10 Tour-Free Travel
- 11 Barcelona to Positano
- 12 Guided Tour recommendation for Pere-Lachaise Cemetery needed
- 13 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 14 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 15 Retirement Vacation
- 16 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 17 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 18 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 19 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 20 In Nice solo between June 17 - 22 anyone else going to be there?
- 21 Almalfi in Late March??
- 22 Edinburgh
- 23 Four Days in Seville
- 24 London Evening Activity
- 25 Where to Buy Marionettes in Prague?